Steps to configure Dlink baby camera
If you need a security camera device for your children room then Dlink baby camera device will be good option for you. There are many advance features that are provided with the baby Dlink camera that make it possible that these cameras are provided especially for the children. You will need to make sure that your Dlink baby camera device is configured in an accurate way. Using the user manual for your device you can easily configure and install the Dlink baby camera for your location. In case you want to access the settings and configurations for your device then you can connect your camera with the computer device and change the settings for your device. You can also use mydlin.com web address from your mobile device change the required settings for your device.
Setting Up the Dlink Baby Camera for your Location
- First you will need to provide power supply to your Dlink baby camera device.
- Wait for few seconds until the power status LED for your device do not start lighting in the green color.
- After that you will need to install the mydlink camera application for your mobile device. you can download the mydlink camera application at free of cost.
- You will need to connect your mydlink camera application to the camera access available at the moment.
- Go for the settings for your device and there you will need to search for “Wireless and Networks” option.
- After that select “Wifi Settings” for your device.
- Now you will need to open the Dlink camera application and then you can follow all simple instructions for setting up Dlink baby camera for your home location.
- Click on the “Setup” button and click on the “Next” button.
- When you configure the wifi network settings for your device, you will need to fill the login user name and password for your device.
- Make sure to click on the “save” button and save the settings for your device.
You can also visit the blog page and there you will get to know more details for dlinkrouter local, 192.168 0.1 Dlink, http dlinkrouter local com, http dlinkrouter local setup wizard, http dlinkrouter local admin, http dlinkrouter local com and http dlinkrouter local login asp