Setting up quality of services for Dlink WiFi routers
This is true that you can easily connect many devices for your Dlink wifi router device. You can connect your window computer devices, laptop devices and Android devices with the Dlink wifi router device and enjoy high speed internet connections for your devices. Once you connect these devices with the Dlink router device, you will find that all these devices will have same bandwidth controls. In case if you want to provide high bandwidth to some particular device then you will need to manage the quality of services for your device. you can access http:// dlinkrouter.local web address for managing the quality of services for your devices.
Here are the Steps to Configure the Quality of Services for your D-Link WiFi Router Devices
- Using the web browser at your computer device, access dink router login page. You can use http:// 192.168.0.1 or http:// dlinkrouter.local web address for accessing the login page for your device.
- Fill the login user name and password for your device and click on the “OK” button.
- Go for the “Advanced” option from the setup window of your device.
- There you will find the “QoS” option for your device.
- There you will find three possible options for setting up the priorities for your devices. if you choose high priority for as many as devices that are connected to your home network and up to 8 devices can be assigned with the maximum priority for your devices.
- After specifying the quality of services for your devices you can click on the save button and save the settings you have made for your device.
These are the simple steps that you will need to follow so that you can manage the quality of services for your Dlink router device. you can also receive more details for mydlink.com, mydlink login, r http dlinkrouter local, http dlinkrouter local or http, http dlinkrouter local login asp, http dlinkrouter local com, http dlinkrouter local admin, http dlinkrouter local setup wizard, http dlinkrouter local com and 192.168 0.1 dlink